Sertindole is well absorbed from the intestine, the maximum concentration is reached after about 10 hours after ingestion. Eating on the speed and magnitude of the effect of absorption has not.
The apparent volume of distribution of sertindole after multiple use – about 20 l / kg. Sertindole 99.5% bound to plasma proteins. Sertindole penetrates the blood-brain and the placental barrier.
Nandrolone phenylpropionate dosage have antipsychotic activity.
The half-life of about 3 days.
Sertindole and its metabolites are excreted primarily in the feces and partially in urine.
Treatment of Schizophrenia.
Sertindole is not recommended in case of emergency for the relief of acute psychotic disorders.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components.
- Serdolekt contraindicated in hypokalemia or hypomagnesemia nekorregiruemyh.
- Serdolekt should not be administered in the presence of status or history of patients with severe heart disease, congestive heart failure, cardiac hypertrophy, arrhythmia, or bradycardia (less than 50 beats per minute).
- The drug should not be administered to patients with congenital long syndrome, or in the presence of this syndrome in relatives of the patient, as well as in cases of acquired long interval (more than 450 msec in males and 470 msec in females).
- Do not assign Serdolekt together with drugs that prolong the interval: antiaritmikami class (quinidine, sotalol, amiodarone, dofetilide, etc.), some antipsychotics (thioridazine), certain antibiotics, macrolides (erythromycin) and antibiotics quinolone series (gatifloxacin) some antihistamines (terfenadine, astemizole) and cisapride, lithium and other drugs that increase nandrolone phenylpropionate dosage interval.
- It should also appoint Serdolekt together with drugs that inhibit cytochrome : «azole ‘antifungal agents (ketoconazole, itraconazole), antibiotics, macrolides (erythromycin, clarithromycin), inhibitors of HIV protease (indinavir), certain calcium channel blockers (verapamil, diltiazem ) nandrolone phenylpropionate dosage and cimetidine and other drugs which are inhibitors of the cytochrome .
- Serdolekt is contraindicated in severe hepatic impairment. Pregnancy, lactation, age 18 years (safety and efficacy in these patient groups has not been established).
Dosing and Administration
Serdolekt appointed by mouth once a day, regardless of the meal.
Start Serdolektom treatment, all patients should be 4 mg per day. The daily dose should be increased to 4 mg every 4 – 5 days until the optimal dose in the range of 12 to 20 mg / day. The maximum dose is 24 mg / day.
The maximum dose administered in exceptional cases due to the risk of QT prolongation with increasing dose.
Nomination nandrolone phenylpropionate dosagemust be preceded by a thorough examination of the cardiovascular system. It requires slower buildup dosage to be used lower doses. rexogin